Hotels near Mystery Hill
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mystery Hill
Top hotels near Mystery Hill
Planning to head to Mystery Hill? It's sure to be an intriguing experience.
It's in Boone, which sits 130 kilometres from Charlotte.
You better get in quick if you'd prefer to stay within a short distance of Mystery Hill! 4 kilometres away, the Cliff Dwellers Inn is the only listed hotel on offer.
Rather not spend too much on accommodation? This region has you covered when it comes to low-price hotels. You can't ignore the Sleep Inn Boone and the Super 8 Boone NC.
Don't use up all your energy searching for your morning coffee. Try out Doc's Rocks Gem Mine (111 Mystery Hill Lane, Blowing Rock). From there it's just a short stroll to Mystery Hill, only 0.1 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Mystery HillBe brave and check what's on offer in the area around Mystery Hill:
- Treat your kids to a day at Tweetsie Railroad, and enjoy some family time. The kids will thank you!
- Head up the mountain, enjoy the beautiful scenery and discover a variety of trails at Appalachian Ski Mtn.
- Teach the locals your style and skill with a round of golf at Boone Golf Club.
- Blowing Rock Auditorium hosts excellent entertainment all year long.
- History fanatics will delight in walking though Moses Cone Manor, a place where you can soak up all the interesting tales of its past residents.
How much is a hotel room in Mystery Hill?
Hotels in Mystery Hill start at AU$136 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.