Hotels near Muthurajawela Visitor Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Muthurajawela Visitor Centre
Top hotels near Muthurajawela Visitor Centre
Getting ready for your trip to Muthurajawela Visitor Centre? Don't head off until you've had a look through these handy tips and tricks.
You'll find it in Gampaha District, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital city, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
If you fancy economical digs, try the Hangover Hostels Seeduwa. It's just 9 kilometres away.
Only 0.7 kilometres from Muthurajawela Visitor Centre is calton, where you can order hot coffee and some tasty treats. Head to Colombo Road, Negombo to check it out. Or do you want something more substantial? Relax, just 0.7 kilometres away is Sun Set Family Restaurant. Find it at policies pamunugama.
Other Things to Do Near Muthurajawela Visitor CentreAfter you stop by Muthurajawela Visitor Centre, check what's going on nearby:
- If you like daredevil amusement rides, you'll have an entertaining adventure at Guruge Nature Park.
- There are few spots more tranquil than the richly designed interior of a temple. Take some time to relax at Angurukaramulla Temple.
- For a truly genuine glimpse into local spirituality, disappear into the tranquil mood of Sri Ponnambalam Vanesar Kovil.
- You will probably be able to listen to the organ playing and see the stained glass windows if you go on a tour of St Lucia’s Cathedral.
- Enquire about guided tours, or see if there are any interesting programs popping up at Dutch Fort.
How much is a hotel room in Muthurajawela Visitor Centre?
Hotels in Muthurajawela Visitor Centre start at AU$61 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.