Hotels near Museum Africa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum Africa
Top hotels near Museum Africa
Holidaymakers rarely pass up the chance to discover Museum Africa.
It can be found in Johannesburg, 55 kilometres from Pretoria, the national capital city.
There are 8 hotels and short-stay apartments within easy commuting distance of Museum Africa. The Sunnyside Park Hotel (3 kilometres), The Devonshire (a kilometre) and the Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Parktonian All-Suite (a kilometre) are all excellent options.
To get the most out of your hard-earned cash, stay the night at a budget place. You can't beat the Road Lodge Southgate and the East Gate Palms Lodge.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Sasol Minty's Bree Street. You can find it conveniently close to Museum Africa. When the tummy starts to rumble, find something just right at Gramadoelas. And later on, have a drink at News Cafe.
Other Things to Do Near Museum AfricaAfter you've experienced Museum Africa, don't forget the local area:
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Purchase a ticket and take your seat at Market Theatre.
- Turbine Hall is a popular conference site that is worth a visit.
- Enjoy the wide range of exhibits at Sci Bono Discovery Centre.
- Go and see the engaging exhibits on display at SAB World of Beer.
- If you're fascinated by current architecture, spend a while gazing at the slick design of Nelson Mandela Bridge.
It's an easy ride to Museum Africa. Just disembark the train at Westgate, the closest station, and from there it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Museum Africa?
Hotels in Museum Africa start at AU$52 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.