Hotels near Mumbles Pier
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mumbles Pier
Treat the rug rats to an afternoon at Mumbles Pier.
It's located in Swansea, 250 kilometres from Dublin.
Mumbles Pier at Old Lifeboat Cottage, Mumbles Road, The Mumbles, Swansea is a decent spot for a strong coffee. Plus, it's located only 0.2 kilometres from Mumbles Pier. When you're ready to wind down, pull up a bar stool at The Pilot of Mumbles. It's only 0.8 kilometres away, at Pilot Inn, 726 Mumbles Road, The Mumbles, Swansea.
Other Things to Do Near Mumbles PierAfter you're finished at Mumbles Pier, check what else is available in the local area:
- Refresh yourself with an afternoon out at Bracelet Bay Beach. Bring the kids, and soak up the sunshine!
- Stroll around Mumbles Lighthouse, which is a fragment of local history.
- Take a step back into the past when you see the stately edifice that is Oystermouth Castle.
- You'll have hours of fun frolicking in the waves, and sprawling on the shore at Brandy Cove.
- Take a dive at Gower Surfing School, where you can try a broad range of water-based sports. You'll have waves of fun!
How much is a hotel room in Mumbles Pier?
Hotels in Mumbles Pier start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.