Hotels near Mt. Mitsumine
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mt. Mitsumine
Mt. Mitsumine is a wonderful place to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
If you're arriving in Tokyo, you'll still have a little more travelling to do. It's situated in Chichibu, 80 kilometres from the national capital.
Mt. Mitsumine is a little limited in terms of nearby hotels. That said, Lake Kawaguchi is about 50 kilometres away. Here, you'll discover 18 hotels. The Ooike Hotel, Fuji Lake Hotel and Hotel Route-Inn Kawaguchiko are all fabulous options.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. MitsumineThe area has much more going on:
- Have a look at Mitsumine Shrine and get in touch with your spiritual side.
- Take some snacks to Fudo Falls and make the most of the relaxing atmosphere.
- Serial shoppers will appreciate heading to Road Station Arakawa, one of the notable stores here.
- Abandon your worries for an afternoon and spend a little time checking out the goodies at Road Station Menuma Ryokami Springs Yakushino Yu.
- For a completely unique cultural journey, allow yourself to get lost in the serene mood at Sasatozan Chosenin Temple.
How much is a hotel room in Mt. Mitsumine?
Hotels in Mt. Mitsumine start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.