Hotels near Mount Malcolm
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mount Malcolm
Do you want to know a little more about Mount Malcolm before you set off? Here are a few helpful tips.
You'll find it in Satara, 95 kilometres away from the buzzing city of Pune District. If you have the time, make sure you stop in there as well!
If you were thinking of staying within walking distance of Mount Malcolm, you'll have to reconsider. But don't worry, Mahabaleshwar has 16 possibilities and is situated 45 kilometres away. The Regenta MPG Club, Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar and Evershine Keys Prima Resort are all top options.
Just 0.9 kilometres from Mount Malcolm is Unique Colddrinks And Tea House, where you can order strong coffee and tasty treats. Head to 204, Sawarkar Marg Aakar Nagari, Shukrawar Peth, Sawarkar Marg, Aakar Nagari, Shukrawar Peth, Satara to get your fix. Black Chilli Chinese Cafe is a great spot to grab some food and it's just 0.6 kilometres away. Find it at 343 vaidya villa, Chimanpura Peth, Satara.
Other Things to Do Near Mount MalcolmAfter you've departed Mount Malcolm, see what else is available nearby:
- Admire the power of mother nature when you visit the extraordinary Lingamala Falls.
- You can learn about the rituals and routines of the local religion at Ganapati Temple.
- There aren't many places more serene than the intricately detailed interiors of a temple. Get some downtime at Dholya Ganapati.
- Make some time to be at peace in Mother Nature at Kaas Lake.
- Yawteshwar Temple will leave you in awe of its elaborately crafted interior and calming atmosphere.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Malcolm?
Hotels in Mount Malcolm start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.