ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 112 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, furnished patios and in-room massages. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service is also available. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, ceiling fans, safes and hairdryers are available. Private bathrooms are not en suite.
A day of pampering at Le Jardin Spa & Beauty can include hot stone massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, PURE, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vue is the resort's own cocktail bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and pool loungers as well as access to kayaking and scuba diving. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Moorea-Maiao resort include Moorea Tropical Garden and Tiahura Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 3587 reviews
About the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach ResortLocation Bp 28 Maharepa, Moorea-Maiao, Windward Islands 98728
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Colonial resort also offers an outdoor pool and a terrace. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Moorea-Maiao resort.
- 1 floor
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Moorea (MOZ-Temae) (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort offers 112 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Moorea-Maiao resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private bathrooms are not in room
- Private patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
PURE – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
K – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Vue – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this cocktail bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Beach Bar – This cocktail bar is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
For safety reasons, children under 12 years old are not allowed in overwater bungalows. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who exercises parental authority while in overwater bungalows. For more details, please contact the property using the details provided on the booking confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 15500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 7750 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 13250 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3900 for adults and XPF 0 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: XPF 15000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort Moorea-Maiao
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
- Sofitel Ora
- Sofitel Ora Resort
- Sofitel Ora Beach Resort
- Sofitel Ora Beach
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort French Polynesia
- Maharepa Sofitel
- Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort
- Sofitel Maharepa
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Hotel Maharepa
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Moorea-Maiao
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora MooreaM
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.