Hotels near Mon Jam
Mon Jam is a wonderful excuse for a vacation.
Always been keen on going to Chiang Mai Province? Here's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
If you're eager to stay near Mon Jam, you must book in advance. The only choice listed within 3 kilometres is the Hmong Hilltribe Lodge (3 kilometres).
The Hug Baan Guesthouse is only 7 kilometres away and is favoured by thrifty visitors.
If you're hoping to spend more on your room, you won't need to go too far afield. See what you think of the Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort and Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai.
Fuel up with a caffeine hit at Di Bosco. Located at Mae Raem, Mae Rim District, it's an easy walk of 0.1 kilometres from Mon Jam. Really hungry? Only 0.1 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Local Restaurant and Coffee (Mae Raem, Mae Rim District).
Other Things to Do Near Mon Jam
Appreciate all that Mon Jam has on offer, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding region:
- Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden is a breath of fresh air for travellers who need a break from busy sightseeing.
- If you find that the youngsters are seeming a little irritable, why not take them to Mae Sa Elephant Camp? Adept animal trainers will ensure they have a pleasurable time in the saddle.
- There're very few things that Aussies enjoy more than a natural waterhole, so go on over to Mae Sa Waterfall for an afternoon.
- Take a break with the children, and muck about for a few hours at Siam Insect Zoo.
- Pop in and say g'day to the interesting animals residing at Mae Rim Monkey School Chiang Mai.