Accommodation Near Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Medieval Gates
Top hotels near Medieval Gates
You and your group are sure to remember Medieval Gates until long after your trip has finished.
It's to be found in Genoa, a wonderful city that occupies a special place in the hearts of many.
You'll have no worries securing a hotel room close to Medieval Gates. There are 29 excellent options within easy walking distance. You may want to check out the Hotel Ricci, Bristol Palace Hotel and NH Collection Genova Marina.
There is an excellent range of hotels and apartments that are suitable for those looking for low prices. Choose to stay at the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla or the Hotel Armonia, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Consider the Grand Hotel Savoia, 2 kilometres away. The Melia Genova, 0.5 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
Grab a tea or coffee at Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo (Via di Fossatello, 35r, Genova), only 0.8 kilometres away from Medieval Gates. When your day is winding down, have a glass of wine at Queen Srl (Via Innocenzo IV, 7, Genova).
Other Things to Do Near Medieval GatesThe region has plenty more available:
- History nuts will love spending time at La casa di Cristoforo Colombo. Jump on a tour, stroll around the historic property and learn about the local history.
- Visit Chiesa del Gesù, a renowned religious site.
- Generations of families and neighbours have met and socialised at Piazza de Ferrari. Keep the tradition going and drop by the square.
- Music provides a unique and meaningful way to break down language and cultural barriers. Educate yourself about it at Museo del Jazz.
- Find a refuge from the world outside and revitalise your spirits at Chiesa del Gesu e dei Santi Ambrogio e Andrea.
If you're using the metro system to reach Medieval Gates, disembark at Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station. It's only 2 kilometres away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in Medieval Gates?
Hotels in Medieval Gates start at AU$91 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.