Hotels near Mecca Masjid
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mecca Masjid
If you're seeking a bit of quiet reflection, you can't go past Mecca Masjid.
Always been interested in visiting Hyderabad? Here's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
Don't let your holiday leave you low on money! Stay at the GenX Banjara Hills, 6 kilometres away.
The larger area also features a number of upmarket hotels for those travellers looking for luxurious surroundings and top-quality amenities. You'll love your stay at the Taj Falaknuma Palace and Park Hyatt Hyderabad.
Go grab a hot drink and read a book at Cafe Coffee Day. It's not far from Mecca Masjid. You don't need to spend hours looking for a good meal. Victoria Hotel will have what you need. Feel like some drinks? Cafe Qutub Shahi is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Mecca MasjidThe region has loads more available:
- Enjoy a genuinely local experience with the whole family at Laad Baazar.
- You'll appreciate the distinctive dome and learn more about the local Muslim community at Charminar.
- Make your way to the compelling premises of Chowmahalla Palace. Ask about tours or just take in the opulent architecture.
- Take a trip to see the engaging exhibits on display at The Nizam's Museum.
- Go to the impressive estates of Purani Haveli. Ask about tours or just admire the historic architecture.
Step onto the train for a comfortable journey to Mecca Masjid. You'll need to get off at Dabirpura Railway Station, the nearest station, and from there it's just 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Mecca Masjid?
Hotels in Mecca Masjid start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.