Hotels near Massereene Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Massereene Golf Club
Whether you are aiming for the top score or just trying to stay out of the rough, your afternoon at Massereene Golf Club is certain to be a good one.
If you're flying into Dublin, you'll have a bit of a way to go. It's to be found in Antrim, 150 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Travellers wanting to spoil themselves ought to try the Keef Halla Country House, an upmarket hotel 9 kilometres away.
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine injection, you'll be able to find Lough Shore Coffee House not far away. When it's time to have dinner, try out KebabZone - Antrim. Feel like some drinks? Cova Inn is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Massereene Golf ClubBe adventurous and check what's happening in the region:
- Aim for self improvement by working out at Antrim Forum Leisure Centre.
- Admire the stately Antrim Castle, which was once used to watch over the surrounding land.
- Grandiose and elegant, Antrim Motte will leave an unforgettable mark on every visitor's memory.
- Pick up your lucky clubs and head over to the well-manicured hills of Allen Park Golf Club.
- A course of putt putt at Junction Jack's Mini Golf is something that all ages can enjoy.
Wake up early, beat the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get off at Antrim, the nearest station, it's just a kilometre to Massereene Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Massereene Golf Club?
Hotels in Massereene Golf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.