Hotels near Marjan Hill
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Marjan Hill
Want to find out some more about Marjan Hill before you book your flights? Here are some handy pointers.
You'll find it in Split, 160 kilometres from the national capital, Sarajevo. You'll probably have to trek a little further away, but it's well worth it.
You can stroll in almost any direction from Marjan Hill and you'll end up at a great hotel. There are as many as 43 available within a kilometre. Why not have a look at the Riva Luxury Suites, Hotel Marmont Heritage and Villa Marul?
Spend your dollars on fun-filled activities, not your hotel room. There's a number of budget options around. How about you stay at the Stipan Apartment, which is only 0.5 kilometres away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi, 0.6 kilometres away.
Or you could make a reservation at one of the several high-end hotels in the area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Hotel Vestibul Palace and the Heritage Hotel Diocletian are spots to think about. The first is 0.8 kilometres away and the latter is 0.8 kilometres.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Try Caffe Restaurant Vestibul. It's easy to get to from Marjan Hill. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head to Hotel Vestibul Palace for a satisfying bite. And later on, head straight to Rodrigo to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Marjan HillBe brave and check what's on offer in the local area:
- Give a standing ovation to the cast at Croatian National Theater, a great venue.
- If you've had an active day of exploring the sights, head off for a pleasant trip along Split Riva.
- Experience time standing still at Church of Our Lady of the Bell Tower, a tranquil house of prayer.
- Come across remnants from an era long ago and learn all about the daily activities of ancient societies at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments.
- You can learn more about the traditions and customs of the local religion at Temple of Jupiter.
Leave your worries behind and cruise to Marjan Hill by rail. Željeznički kolodvor Split, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Marjan Hill?
Hotels in Marjan Hill start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.