Hotels near Maria Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Maria Hall
Getting excited for your adventure to Maria Hall? Don't set out until you've read through these handy tips and tricks.
You'll find it in Benaulim, 1500 kilometres away from New Delhi, the national capital city.
Book in at one of the 41 hotel options within 3 kilometres of Maria Hall. Nearby ones are the Taj Exotica (2 kilometres), the Joecons Beach Resort (2 kilometres) and the Club Mahindra Emerald Palms, Goa (3 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your hard-earned money on adventures and shopping? You will come across some low-price hotel options nearby. Why not check the deals at the San Joao Holiday Homes? It's a kilometre away. Or, if you'd prefer, the Graciano Cottages is 2 kilometres away.
To get your day going, make your first stop at Coffee Stop Benaulim. In the vicinity of Maria Hall, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, find a spot at Satkar. And lastly, Zoya is the spot to be for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Maria HallAs you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding area has on offer:
- Discover remnants from another era and learn about the daily activities of historic societies at Goa Chitra.
- Nothing compares to the joy of sprawling by the sea. Be sure to go to Vaddi Beach.
- Visit St. John the Baptist Church, a distinguished spiritual place.
- At Sernabatim Beach, the sand and salty ocean breezes await. So pack your towel, and head out to enjoy the views.
- Visit Our Lady of Merces Church, a distinctive sacred place.
How much is a hotel room in Maria Hall?
Hotels in Maria Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.