Hotels Near Manek Chowk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Manek Chowk
Top hotels near Manek Chowk
As you wander around Manek Chowk and learn about its past, you can feel a real connection to history.
We're sure it's not the only thing you'll want to see in Ahmedabad District, a destination located roughly 780 kilometres from the nation's capital, New Delhi,
Getting from your hotel to Manek Chowk will take no time if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 46 can be found within 3 kilometres. Consider the amenities at The House of MG (0.4 kilometres), the Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad (3 kilometres) and the Fortune Landmark (3 kilometres).
If you'd rather be sightseeing, then why break the bank on accommodation? Fortunately, there are some suitable options close by. Try booking at the Hotel Volga to be 0.3 kilometres away, or the Hotel Good Night, 0.3 kilometres away.
There are also some luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The Fortune Park and Lemon Tree Premier The Atrium, Ahmedabad are among the nicest options. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Start your morning right with a tea or coffee at The Chocolate Room. Fortunately, it's close to Manek Chowk. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Hotel Good Night has plenty of options. In the evenings, Nishat Restaurant is perfect for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Manek ChowkBe bold and check what's happening in the region around Manek Chowk:
- Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque is a unique monument in the region and an esteemed space for local Muslims.
- Take some time to better your understanding of Muslim beliefs, practices and history at Jama Masjid Mosque.
- Make time to better your understanding of Islamic religion, rituals and development at Ahmed Shah's Mosque.
- You can learn more about the customs of the local faith at Hathee Singh Jain Temple.
- Immerse yourself in the calming surrounds while visiting Sidi Saiyed's Mosque. It's strongly suggested to schedule in advance if you want to take a tour.
Manek Chowk is a convenient stroll of a kilometre from Gandhigram, the closest station. So, climb on board and leave the rush-hour problems behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Manek Chowk?
Hotels in Manek Chowk start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.