Hotels near Mall of the Emirates
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mall of the Emirates
You really ought to experience Mall of the Emirates at least one time in your life. This world-renowned sight never fails to impress.
It's well worth travelling the 13 kilometres from Sharjah to Dubai to visit it.
Luckily, there's a comprehensive variety of conveniently placed hotels, with 38 within an easy walk of Mall of the Emirates. You might want to look into the Kempinski Mall Of The Emirates, Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel and Auris Plaza Hotel.
If you take pride in being able to save a dollar or two, you'll be more than happy with the number of bargain places close by. The Time Opal Hotel Apartments and the TIME Topaz Hotel Apartments are just a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Eager to pamper yourself a bit? There is a good range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rates at the Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf - Madinat Jumeirah, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah is only 2 kilometres away.
Before you explore Mall of the Emirates, build up your energy with a hot drink at Dalloyau. For something more substantial, pop over to Abidos Hotel Apartment Al Barsha and grab a table. Built up a thirst yet? Walk just a little bit further to Après for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Mall of the EmiratesBe adventurous and check what's going on in the area surrounding Mall of the Emirates:
- It might be positively tropical outside, but you will forget all about it when you're sliding down the slopes at Ski Dubai.
- If you have enough money for a rainy day, go to Souk Madinat Jumeirah to purchase everything you need as well as a few guilty pleasures!
- It's wild, it's thrilling and most importantly, it's stacks of fun! On a hot day, Wild Wadi Water Park is a popular waterpark that the kids will love.
- Dubai College is one of the area's main educational establishments and is definitely worth checking out.
- Stretch out and take a stroll along the beach at Umm Suqeim Beach. You never know what you'll discover.
How much is a hotel room in Mall of the Emirates?
Hotels in Mall of the Emirates start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.