Hotels near Maison Dieu
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Maison Dieu
Why read about Maison Dieu in boring textbooks when you can go and see it in real life?
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best attractions in Faversham.
Do you want to treat yourself a bit? There is a small number of luxurious accommodation options in the surrounding area. You simply can't find better than The Ferry House Inn and March Cottage Bed And Breakfast.
When you're hungry, visit Mr Cod (114 Lower Road, Faversham). It's very close to Maison Dieu. Ship Inn is the perfect place to share a beer and a yarn with the locals. It can be found at 12 Ospringe Street, Faversham.
Other Things to Do Near Maison DieuAfter you visit Maison Dieu, check what's happening in the surrounding region:
- Go and see the stimulating displays at Chart Gunpowder Mill.
- Brogdale Collections is a fountain of knowledge for those seeking to find out about the depths of local culture.
- The large open space at Oare Gunpowder Works County Park makes it an ideal area for outdoor activities with the children.
- Absorb a world of historical knowledge at Fleur de Lis Heritage Centre.
- If you enjoy delving into the past, a stop at Faversham Stone Chapel will be worth your time.
Wondering how to travel to Maison Dieu? A great option is the train. It's an easy-peasy ride to the nearest station, Faversham, and then a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Maison Dieu?
Hotels in Maison Dieu start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.