ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and safes are featured in all 75 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. Room service, hairdryers and desks are also available.
A day of pampering can include Swedish massages and aromatherapy. The restaurant, Boma dining, is open for lunch and dinner. At the lodge's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the kids' swimming pool along with access to mini golf and kayaking. Conference space, a meeting room and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, free supervised kids' activities and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Maasai Mara lodge, you'll be 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Sekenani Reserve Headquarters and 12 km (7.5 mi) from Naboisho Conservancy.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1358 reviews
About the Sarova Mara Game CampLocation Valley Road, C12, Maasai Mara, 00200
Sarova Mara Game Camp offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Sarova Mara Game Camp. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Maasai Mara lodge.
- 75 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1984
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) (250.3 km / 155.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Sarova Mara Game Camp offers 75 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Boma dining – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 6 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 6 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Sarova Mara Game Camp
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 70 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 22.50 (from 4 to 12 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mara Sarova
- Mara Sarova Game Camp
- Sarova Camp
- Sarova Game Camp
- Sarova Mara Camp
- Sarova Mara Game
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Lodge Masai Mara
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Lodge Narok
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Narok
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane and shuttle. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Sarova Mara Game Camp offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the lodge before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.