ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Private spa tubs, furnished balconies or patios and dining areas are featured in all 12 shared rooms. Fridges, microwaves and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like jetted tubs and rainfall showerheads. Sitting areas, private yards and separate bathtubs and showers are also available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and thalassotherapy. Business travellers can take advantage of a conference centre and a meeting room. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a free manager's reception and a coffee shop/café. Each morning free full breakfast is offered between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM. There's also the convenience of free valet parking.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 4-star Maasai Mara tentalow include Sekenani Reserve Headquarters and Sekenani Main Gate.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Emayian Luxury CampLocation 20500, Maasai Mara, Narok County
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Emayian Luxury Camp. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Maasai Mara tentalow.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Full breakfast (free)
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Maasai Mara (KEU-Keekorok) (17.4 km / 10.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and extended parking
Emayian Luxury Camp offers 12 forms of shared accommodation which are air-conditioned, accessible via exterior corridors and feature private hot tubs and espresso makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate dining areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath, a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Accommodations are shared
- Private hot tub
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM. The tentalow hosts a free manager's reception daily.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 8:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 125 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No lifts
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Valentine's Day gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 125 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Emayian Luxury Camp Safari/Tentalow Masai Mara
- Emayian Luxury Camp Safari/Tentalow
- Emayian Luxury Camp Masai Mara
- Emayian Camp Safari Tentalow
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the tentalow before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 25 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner.
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 1 January, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner.
- For stays on 14 February, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Valentine's Day gala dinner.