Hotels near Lyttelton Harbour
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lyttelton Harbour
You and your travel companions are certain to remember Lyttelton Harbour for a long time to come.
It's situated in Christchurch, a much-loved city that has plenty to offer.
If you're searching for hotel options within 10 kilometres of Lyttelton Harbour, you'll come across 52 different places. The Heritage Christchurch and Eliza's Manor Boutique Hotel are some good options.
Make your dollar go further by staying at one of the budget places in the area. Take a look at what the Otahuna Lodge and the All Stars Inn on Bealey have to offer.
If your plan is to spend a little more on your sleeping arrangements, you won't have to travel too far afield. You can't go past the Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square and Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch.
Order up a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at Lyttelton Coffee Co. It's close to Lyttelton Harbour. For something to fill you up, grab a table for lunch at Freemans Dining Room. Finally, go to Wunderbar for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Lyttelton HarbourWhile you're here, get familiar with the area around Lyttelton Harbour:
- Step back to a different time when you lay your eyes upon the towering structure that is Timeball Station.
- View the landscape from a whole new perspective when you make your way up to the very top of Mount Cavendish.
- Give your tired legs a much needed rest and ride Christchurch Gondola instead. It's a great way to move around the area.
- Get together with your fellow travellers and take the journey from the mainland to Ripapa Island.
- Make the trip across the water to Quail Island and see what there is to discover.
How much is a hotel room in Lyttelton Harbour?
Hotels in Lyttelton Harbour start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.