Hotels near Lytham Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lytham Hall
You're bound to have a ripper time at Lytham Hall.
You can see it in Lytham St. Anne's, 210 kilometres from the national capital, Belfast. You might have to journey a little further afield, but it's certainly worth it.
Hope to stay within a quick drive of Lytham Hall? The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Clifton Arms Hotel (a kilometre).
Want to keep your funds for mementos? Book in at one of the region's low-cost options. You can't ignore the St. Ives Hotel and the Claremont Hotel.
Station Pub and Grill (Station Square, Lytham, Lytham Saint Annes) is the best place to grab a bite. It's only a kilometre from Lytham Hall.
Other Things to Do Near Lytham HallPut your walking shoes on and see what's on offer in the area surrounding Lytham Hall:
- Grab your lucky 5-iron and get along to the well-maintained fairways of Fairhaven Golf Club.
- Take a look at the program at Lowther Pavilion for any unique live theatre performances.
- Make time to concentrate on your spiritual side at The White Church, a wonderful local religious site.
- If you make it to Fairhaven Lake, you'll be surrounded by some impressive scenery. So don't forget your camera!
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, make your way to Fylde Gallery, a gallery that will impress you with its first-class collection of works.
Leave your worries behind and cruise to Lytham Hall by train. Lytham, the closest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Lytham Hall?
Hotels in Lytham Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.