Hotels near Lydden Hill Race Circuit
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lydden Hill Race Circuit
On your way to Lydden Hill Race Circuit? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to mull over before you embark.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best attractions of Canterbury.
Sitting just 2 kilometres from Lydden Hill Race Circuit, the Broome Park Golf Club by Diamond Resorts is the best place to stay nearby.
To get ready for a long day on your feet, stop into Mac's Cafe (Dover Road, Canterbury).
Other Things to Do Near Lydden Hill Race CircuitOnce you've seen everything at Lydden Hill Race Circuit, discover the surrounding region:
- Dover Transport Museum is a museum committed to presenting the history of transport.
- Unearth the world of military precision and order and find out more about the impact of war at Kent Battle of Britain Museum.
- Battle of Britain Memorial is an ideal place for a bit of quiet reflection and contemplation, and to learn a little about the area's past.
- If you're interested in local history, Battle of Britain National Memorial is a recommended monument to check out.
- If you adore birds and wildlife, be sure to check out Howletts Zoo.
How much is a hotel room in Lydden Hill Race Circuit?
Hotels in Lydden Hill Race Circuit start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.