Hotels near Los Alamos Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Los Alamos Beach
Want to know a bit more about Los Alamos Beach before you book? Here are a few handy pointers.
You'll find it in Torremolinos, 430 kilometres away from the nation's bustling capital, Madrid.
You'll find yourself just a quick trip away if you make a booking at one of the many accommodations near Los Alamos Beach. Within 3 kilometres, you will have 48 to select from. The Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive (a kilometre), the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel - All Inclusive (0.8 kilometres) and the Sol Principe (2 kilometres) are recommended choices.
Want extra money for souvenirs and touring? Try booking the El Velero Apartments, a wallet-friendly hotel just 2 kilometres away.
Or you could stay in one of the top-notch hotels in the immediate area. You know you deserve it! The Parador De Malaga Golf and the Sol Don Marco are two spots to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Cafeteria Aranda. It's right near Los Alamos Beach. When you just can't keep going without having a big meal, stop by El Sardiná. Craving a beer? Café Del Sol is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Los Alamos BeachAfter you stop at Los Alamos Beach, check what's available in the surrounding area:
- Chuck on your coolest golfing outfit and have a shot at Parador Malaga Golf Club.
- Go for a look around Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions, a roomy event and conference centre.
- Generations of families and friends have congregated and enjoyed each others company at Costa del Sol Square. Keep the time-honoured tradition going and stop over at the piazza.
- For somewhere cool to hang out, take a trip to Aqualand Torremolinos, a place where you and the kids can have fun in the water.
- Take a breather with the young ones, and muck about for a couple of hours at Crocodile Park.
Ditch the car and journey to Los Alamos Beach by rail. Los Alamos, the nearest station, is 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Los Alamos Beach?
Hotels in Los Alamos Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.