Hotels near LongHouse Reserve
Breathe in the clean, crisp air, give yourself a bit of exercise and feel the stress melt away at LongHouse Reserve.
You can see it in East Hampton.
You won't have to go too far to visit LongHouse Reserve if you choose to stay at one of the 8 hotels within 10 kilometres. Why not check out The Hedges Inn and Forever Bungalows?
If you're travelling on a shoestring, you can't beat the 380 Inn. It's only 6 kilometres away.
Searching for a high-end place that won't take forever to get to? Take a look at the 434 on Main and The Maidstone.
Other Things to Do Near LongHouse Reserve
After you've spent time at LongHouse Reserve, don't turn a blind eye to the surrounding region:
- Call in at East Hampton Windmill and spend a minute or two observing its massive vanes and sails.
- Go and see Osborn - Jackson House Museum, a celebrated, old structure. See if it's possible to explore the interior or just appreciate it from outside.
- Make your way to Guild Hall to see a performance. But first, check what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Go and look around Home Sweet Home Museum, an old building with an impressive exterior.
- There's an assortment of recreational games available for kids of all ages at East Hampton Bowl.