Accommodation Near Lions Park, Smithton
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lions Park
Top hotels near Lions Park
Say goodbye to the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with nature at Lions Park.
You will find it in Smithton, which is located roughly 290 kilometres away from the state capital, Hobart.
Why don't you splurge a little and stay the night at the Tall Timbers Tasmania? It's just a kilometre away.
Go grab a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Time Out on Emmett. It's right near Lions Park. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head to Bridge Hotel to get yourself some food. In the evenings, Smithton Club is great for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Lions ParkDon't miss the chance to visit the area around Lions Park:
- You have the option to discover what influenced the history of this region at Circular Head Heritage Centre.
- Travellers and locals alike love taking a break in Smithton Riverfront Park.
- A highly recommended place for relaxing and shooting the breeze with friends is Smithton Country Club.
- Grab your buddies and play a round at Stanley Golf Club.
- Don't forget to visit Van Diemen's Land Company Store. Check for any tours on or just appreciate the setting of this significant site.
How much is a hotel room in Lions Park?
Hotels in Lions Park start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.