Hotels near Lindisfarne Castle
As you explore Lindisfarne Castle and learn about its past, you can feel a real connection to history.
You'll find it in Berwick-upon-Tweed, 80 kilometres from the nation's capital city, Edinburgh.
With 5 listed hotels within 10 kilometres of Lindisfarne Castle, you won't have to do too much driving. Look into the amenities and facilities at the Waren House Hotel and Detchant Farm.
Travellers eager to experience a bit of luxury ought to check out the number of upmarket accommodation options nearby. You'll love your stay at The Farm House Guest House and The Old Vicarage.
When you need caffeine to keep yourself on your feet, try out 1st Class Food and Post Office (Green Lane, Berwick-upon-Tweed). You'll find it only a kilometre from Lindisfarne Castle. If you're after something more filling, grab a table at The Crown and Anchor (The Market Place, Fenkle Street, Holy Island, Berwick-upon-Tweed). It's only a kilometre away.
Other Things to Do Near Lindisfarne Castle
Don't pass up the chance to explore the region around Lindisfarne Castle:
- Explore Lindisfarne Priory to learn about the region's history and life years ago.
- There's no reason to fear being a first-timer to the area. There's a wealth of advice available at Lindisfarne Centre.
- Stretch out and take a walk along the waterline at Bamburgh Beach. You never know what you'll see.
- If you want to fill in a few hours, view the collections at RNLI Grace Darling Museum.
- St Aidan's Church is a prominent landmark, the perfect place for travellers after peace and quiet.