Hotels near Lightship Overfalls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lightship Overfalls
Many people stop in at Lightship Overfalls each year.
If you're arriving in Washington, you'll still have a bit of a way to go. It's to be found in Rehoboth Beach, 170 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you're looking for a place to stay within an easy commute of Lightship Overfalls, secure a room at the Hotel Blue. It's 0.4 kilometres away.
To make the most of your savings, book a room at a budget hotel. Why don't you check out the deals at the Atlantis Inn and the Henlopen Hotel?
Before you explore Lightship Overfalls, get ready for the day with a drink at Notting Hill Coffee Roastery. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Half Full has plenty of options. Built up a thirst yet? Go just nearby to Delaware Disc Jockeys for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Lightship OverfallsOnce you're finished at Lightship Overfalls, get going to the local area:
- History enthusiasts will get a kick out of Lewes Historic Complex, a great spot for exploring vibrant tales from bygone days.
- Take your friends and family for a game of soccer or a relaxing morning walk around Mary Vessels Park.
- You can learn heaps about the practices and history of the region's water transport system at Cannonball Museum.
- Head to Preservation Forge to study some unique collections.
- Head over to 1812 Memorial Park and relax in this leafy urban oasis, situated right in the heart of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Lightship Overfalls?
Hotels in Lightship Overfalls start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.