Hotels near Le Terrazze
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Le Terrazze
Planning on heading to Le Terrazze? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you book.
It's located in La Spezia, 80 kilometres from the beloved city of Genoa.
Save on your travel expenses by securing a room at one of the 40 hotels and other accommodations within an easy commute of Le Terrazze. Check out the Hotel Firenze E Continentale (2 kilometres). That said, the NH La Spezia (a kilometre) and the Villa Nina (3 kilometres) are also worthy.
If you'd prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on fun-filled days, there's a good range of cheaper options. The Hotel Crismar, 2 kilometres away, and the Hotel Astoria, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
If you are hoping for a luxurious atmosphere, book one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Start with the CDH Hotel La Spezia, 2 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Ghironi Hotel is a kilometre away.
Checking out the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, go to MOOD Bar Ristorante. It's only a quick stroll from Le Terrazze. Go straight to Old Wild West to have a big meal. Lastly, Tavolamica Camst is the place to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Le TerrazzeWhile you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding area has going on:
- Explore LaSpeziaExpo, followed by some lunch at one of the bars or restaurants nearby.
- An impressive space of comfort and worship, Cattedrale di Cristo Re is undoubtedly worth stopping into.
- The minute you mosey through the sturdy doors, you'll be able to picture the love and betrayal that unfolded at Castello San Giorgio.
- Appreciate the quiet space as you study the exhibits at Amadeo Lia Museum.
- Long-time art enthusiasts will be excited by the memorable exhibitions on display at Palazzina delle Arti e Museo del Sigillo.
Be an early bird, avoid the other tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you arrive at La Spezia train station, the closest station, it's just 2 kilometres to Le Terrazze.
How much is a hotel room in Le Terrazze?
Hotels in Le Terrazze start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.