Hotels near Land of Oz
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Land of Oz
Treat your little ones to an afternoon of hair-raising rides and yummy snacks at Land of Oz.
It's located in Boone, which sits 130 kilometres from Charlotte.
When you can't imagine going any further without getting a feed, stop by Brick Oven Pizzeria (402 Beech Mountain Parkway, Beech Mountain). If you want to check out the local nightlife, make sure 5506' (1007 Beech Mountain Parkway, Beech Mountain) is your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Land of OzBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- Show the family some moves on the slopes, or just watch them play in the snow at Beech Mountain Resort.
- Visit Flat Top Brewing Company and discover a few things about the fascinating process of brewing.
- Drop into Lees-McRae College and find out if there are any special events or tours to take part in. As you wander through this historic institution, try to imagine how the place has changed over the years.
- History buffs will adore Banner House Museum. Join a tour, walk around the historic property and learn the stories of past lives.
- If you appreciate a good wine, you won't want to miss Banner Elk Winery. Here, you can sample and purchase a bottle or two of the outstanding local wine.
How much is a hotel room in Land of Oz?
Hotels in Land of Oz start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.