Hotels near Lake Martignano
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake Martignano
Top hotels near Lake Martignano
At Lake Martignano, you'll be able to escape the city's noise and enjoy a hard-earned break.
If you're flying into Rome, you'll still have a bit of a way to go. It's situated in Anguillara Sabazia, 25 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you're keen to stay close to Lake Martignano, you better be quick. The only hotel listed within 3 kilometres is the Country Relais I Due Laghi (2 kilometres).
Don't want to spend too much on a room? This region won't let you down when it comes to low-price places to stay. Check what the Casali Santa Brigida and the Il Postiglione Antica Posta dei Chigi are offering.
Doing the tourist thing can be incredibly tiring. Rest your legs and fill up your belly at da Enzo ai salici (Via Lungolago delle Muse, 9, Vigna di Valle), only 0.3 kilometres away from Lake Martignano.
Other Things to Do Near Lake MartignanoLace up your boots and see what's going on in the area around Lake Martignano:
- If the weather's nice, jump out of bed early and watch the sunrise from the shore of Lago di Martignano.
- Pop into Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle to find out about the many uses of planes other than just getting us to our dream vacation spot.
- Check for tours, or see if there are any interesting military exhibits popping up at Orsinis Fortress.
- Museo Civico Etrusco Romano is a worthwhile place to kill a few hours.
- Tour around Piazza Vittorio Emanuele III to emulate what it's like to be a real local.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Martignano?
Hotels in Lake Martignano start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.