Hotels Near Lake Kulkwitz
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lake Kulkwitz
Top hotels near Lake Kulkwitz
Need some time off from the constant hum of city life? Lake Kulkwitz is just what the doctor ordered.
It's situated in Leipzig, and we're sure you're wondering how to get there. Many people make the 150 kilometres journey from Berlin, that nation's action-packed capital.
If you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on fun-filled nights, try out a less-expensive hotel. Stay the night at the McDreams Hotel Leipzig-City, 6 kilometres away.
Travellers eager to experience a bit of luxury ought to check out the number of upmarket accommodation options in this area. You'll enjoy your time at the Globana Airport Hotel and Lindner Hotel Leipzig.
For a tasty caffeine fix, go to Wasserski & Wakeboard-Lift Leipzig - Kulkwitzer See (Seestraße 7, Leipzig). If it's time to find a delicious meal, check out Grünauer Perle. You'll find it at Selliner Straße 1A, Leipzig.
Other Things to Do Near Lake KulkwitzBe brave and see what's going on in the area:
- Browse as long as you like at PEP. You're sure to find something perfect for you.
- Appreciate the vast collection of creative artworks at Galerie Eigen+Art.
- Check the program at Schaubühne im Lindenfels for any upcoming live theatre shows.
- Make the trip to Leipziger Auenwald and appreciate the tranquil atmosphere of the forest.
- Pause and buy a coffee or hunt for a bargain at Nova Eventis Shopping Center.
Lake Kulkwitz is only 0.9 kilometres from Leipzig, Miltitzer Ave, the nearest station. Take the train and then go for a brisk walk. Another close terminal is Leipzig-Miltitz, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Kulkwitz?
Hotels in Lake Kulkwitz start at AU$61 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.