Hotels Near Lake District Wildlife Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lake District Wildlife Park
Top hotels near Lake District Wildlife Park
Find out a little about the interesting creatures who call Lake District Wildlife Park their home.
You'll clap eyes on it in Lake District, 180 kilometres from the nation's capital city, Belfast.
Wanting to stay near Lake District Wildlife Park? You'll find 2 hotels within 0.1 kilometres. Alternatively, Troutbeck Bridge provides a much wider variety. 12 kilometres away, there are 45 options available. You might like the Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel, Windermere Suites and Cedar Manor Hotel & Restaurant.
Don't break the bank on a hotel room. Stay at the Powe House - B&B, 10 kilometres away.
The general area also features several upscale hotels for those travellers seeking prestigious surroundings and top-quality amenities. You'll enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel and Dalegarth House.
When you're after lunch or dinner, Armathwaite Hall Hotel and Spa in Lake district is a fantastic choice. At Bassenthwaite Lake, Bassenthwaite, Keswick, it's just 0.4 kilometres from Lake District Wildlife Park. If you're after some evening socialising, drop into Ritson's Restaurant (Keswick).
Other Things to Do Near Lake District Wildlife ParkDon't miss the opportunity to visit the area surrounding Lake District Wildlife Park:
- Get some fresh air and keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife as you go for a stroll around Dubwath Silver Meadows.
- Sit back and relax at Derwentwater, and give yourself time to take in the charming landscape.
- If the weather's nice, get up early and watch the sunrise from the edge of Bassenthwaite Lake.
- Bask in the calmness of St Michael's Church, Isel, an ideal place to enjoy a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of the modern world.
- History buffs will love a visit to Isel Hall. Head out on a tour around the historic property and learn about past generations.
How much is a hotel room in Lake District Wildlife Park?
Hotels in Lake District Wildlife Park start at AU$112 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.