ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, lanais and flat-screen TVs are featured in all 759 rooms. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and designer toiletries. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare and free newspapers are available.
A relaxing visit to Heavenly Spa can include hot stone massages, Swedish massages and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The bistro, Relish Burger Bistro, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast and lunch. Oceanside Bar is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Spend the day at the beach and enjoy the on-site outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour health club and kids' club. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Full breakfast is available. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Lahaina resort include Black Rock and Maui Theater.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Gorgeous hotel with amazing pool & grounds
great resort right on the beach
Perfect relaxing holiday in paradise
Excellent location and facilities but tired staff
About the The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapaliLocation 2365 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 March 2019 until 15 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- Selected guestrooms
The property will be renovating from 01 September 2019 until 15 April 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Selected guestrooms
- Swimming pool
Guests will have access to the following alternative facilities during the renovation:
- Recreational facilities
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this resort measures 45000 square feet (4181 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Lahaina resort.
- 759 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 45000 sq ft of conference space
- 4181 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (43.1 km / 26.8 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers 759 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Rooms open to lanais. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lahaina resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private lanai
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Relish Burger Bistro – This poolside bistro specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Oceanside Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Oceanside Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Sea Dogs – This poolside Cafe specialises in American cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Transfers from Kapalua Airport are free. From the main airport there is a USD 80 charge.
Additional fees apply to children 4 years and older for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Tax ID - TA 057-397-0432-01
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 54.00 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Maui Resort Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort
- Westin Maui Lahaina
- Westin Maui
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa Ka'anapali
You should know
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.