Hotels near La Petite Epicerie
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in La Petite Epicerie
Ready to start planning your La Petite Epicerie holiday?
If you're flying into Edinburgh, you're going to have a little more travelling to do. It's to be found in Anstruther, 45 kilometres from the national capital.
Give yourself a treat with a stay at The Inn at Kingsbarns. At only 9 kilometres away, it's worth paying a smidge more for the class and comfort.
Give yourself a morning boost with a delicious coffee at Anstruther Ceramic Cafe. Fortunately, it's not far from La Petite Epicerie. When the tummy starts to rumble, get a table at The Cellar. Feel like some drinks? The Bank is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near La Petite EpicerieAfter you visit La Petite Epicerie, see what's available in the surrounding region:
- Scottish Fisheries Museum keeps a splendid collection of maritime objects, making it an enjoyable place to check out if you're a naval enthusiast.
- Aim for par or at least avoid the water at Anstruther Golf Club.
- Go below the earth's surface at St Fillan’s Cave. Feel the cool moisture in the air and discover what's within.
- Book a tour through Kellie Castle, where you will notice the past come alive.
- Head out with the family to Scotland's Secret Bunker to scour over the intriguing artefacts pertaining to the region's past military activities.
How much is a hotel room in La Petite Epicerie?
Hotels in La Petite Epicerie start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.