Hotels near Kuda Bandos Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kuda Bandos Beach
Heading to Kuda Bandos Beach? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you embark.
If you would like to visit it, you will have to head to Male, the country's capital city.
If you'd like to stay within easy commuting distance of Kuda Bandos Beach, the Bandos Maldives, 0.9 kilometres away, is your best bet.
Rather spend your savings on experiences? If so, give your credit card a rest and book at a cheaper hotel. You can't go past the Mookai Suites and the Kam Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Kuda Bandos BeachAs you're here, you ought to see what the local region has going on:
- Recharge your batteries when you spend the afternoon at Bandos Beach. Bring your friends, and enjoy the salty ocean air!
- You will find an array of fun activities under the water at Banana Reef Dive Site.
- There's nothing quite like the tranquility of sprawling by the sea. Make sure you go to Full Moon Beach.
- Spend a day out at Thulhagiri Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air as you bask in the sun.
- Once you set up camp at Paradise Island Beach, it will be easy to find exciting things to do!
How much is a hotel room in Kuda Bandos Beach?
Hotels in Kuda Bandos Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.