ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 411 soundproofed rooms feature LED TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and bathrobes, while pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and safes are also available.
A day of pampering at ESSA Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and reflexology. The restaurant, JP teres, serves Malaysian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own poolside bar, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour fitness centre, sauna and kids' swimming pool. 45370 square feet (4215 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotel include Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 3995 reviews
About the Grand Hyatt Kuala LumpurLocation 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 45370 square feet (4215 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 1 building
- 411 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 45370 sq ft of conference space
- 4215 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar by the pool
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (59.5 km / 37 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: Raja Chulan Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur offers 411 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
JP teres – This restaurant specialises in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
THIRTY8 – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Poolhouse – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 15 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 98 for adults and MYR 49 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.