ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 450 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free newspapers and free bottled water. 24-hour room service, safes and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Kontiki, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, nightclub and kids' swimming pool. A conference centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Bukit Bintang hotel include Sungei Wang Plaza and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Nice Family Hotel
Close to everything with great staff
Nice deep swimming pool, close to everything
Central spot, drab room
Okay hotel if watching your money
About the Federal Hotel Kuala LumpurLocation 35 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a kid's pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the family-friendly Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 450 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (56.9 km / 35.3 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Imbi Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers 450 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. 20-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kontiki – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Bintang Revolving – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
The Verandah – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- One child stays free
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 59 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 43 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Federal Hotel
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Hotel Federal
- Hotel Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Federal
- Kuala Lumpur Federal Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Federal
- Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.