Search Villas in Koh Samui 2020
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Villas in Koh Samui
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Koh SamuiView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
What are the top luxury villas in Koh Samui?
- Samui Bayside Luxury Villas: Wake up with a splash at these Koh Samui villas for rent: you’re just a 2-minute stroll from Samrong Beach. All five villas have private pools, and you can spend a lazy afternoon at the waterfront bar or the oceanview infinity pool. Then wind down in your room with a smart TV or watch the sunset on the private patio.
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Samui: Leave your cares far away when you book a luxe spa treatment at the on-site Cielo Spa—a massage, aromatherapy, and hydrotherapy are all on the menu. Feeling Lazy? Sip a fruity cocktail with an umbrella at the outdoor swimming pool or order in room service. The villas are a 15-minute walk to the Big Buddha Statue, Bangrak Pier, and Wat Plai Laem.
What are the top Koh Samui villas on the beach?
- Deva Beach Resort Samui: Relax on a pristine stretch of beach dotted with sun loungers, have a drink at the beach bar, and enjoy the views at the oceanfront restaurant, which serves delicious Thai cuisine three times a day. Your villa will have a sitting area, a private outdoor hot tub, and room service for especially lazy mornings.
- The Natives Samui: Get away from it all at these oceanfront villas in the Mae Nam province, where a private beach is your front yard and the waves are your holiday soundtrack. Reserve a treatment in the open-air massage area or relax by the pool—wherever you go, the ocean is never far.
What are the best Chaweng villas?
- Pawanthorn Luxury Pool Villa Samui: Just steps from sandy Chaweng Beach, these Ko Samui holiday villas help you start the day off with a gourmet breakfast. You can also sleep in and order room service if that’s more your style. Each villa sports its own traditional Thai décor, but all come with thoughtful perks like private pools, sitting rooms, and kitchens, and separate entrances.
- Casa De Mar: Chaweng Beach may be the most popular one on the island, but you’ll have your own private slice of it at these beachfront villas. With massages on the beach, an outdoor pool with a bar, and luxe rooms with rainfall showerheads, there are endless ways to unwind.
Top cities with Villas
Best Villas in 2020
Popular Destinations by Theme
More accommodations in Koh Samui
Top Trending Hotels in Koh Samui
Chaweng, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
99/9 Moo 1 Bophut Bay, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
4.6/5Wonderful! (12 reviews)
10/9 Moo 5, Baan Plai Lam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
53/5 Moo 4, Phang Ka, Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
4/5Very Good! (1 review)
92/1 Moo 2, North Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
182/3 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
111 Moo 2, Maret, Natien Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani
4.4/5Excellent! (5 reviews)