Hotels Near Khaosan Road
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Khaosan Road
Top hotels near Khaosan Road
You're not going to regret visiting Khao San Road.
If you're hoping to visit it, you'll have to make a stop in Bangkok, the country's capital city.
If you're visiting on a limited budget, you'll be happy to know that there's a broad variety of cheaper accommodations. The Baan Dinso @ Ratchadamnoen, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Sawasdee Khaosan Inn, 0.2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then indulge and stay at one of the many top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. The Chakrabongse Villas and the sala rattanakosin, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Only 0.1 kilometres from Khao San Road is Green House Restaurant, where you'll find hot coffee and some delicious treats. Walk to 84 Rambutri St. Talat Yod to get your fix. Needing to fill your stomach? Suneta Hostel Khaosan is at Soi Kraisi, Talat Yot, Phra Nakhon, only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Khao San RoadBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the local area:
- For a truly authentic cultural experience immerse yourself in the sacred mood at Wat Chana Songkhram.
- Wat Bowonniwet Vihara will stun you with its elaborately designed interior and tranquil atmosphere.
- Appreciate the peaceful atmosphere as you study the artworks at National Gallery Bangkok.
- It is recommended that newcomers call into Democracy Monument, a respected local monument.
- Phra Sumen Fort is an ideal spot to educate yourself on the region's military heritage.
How much is a hotel room in Khaosan Road?
Hotels in Khaosan Road start at AU$17 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.