Accommodation Near Karen Blixen Museum, Nairobi
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Karen Blixen Museum
Karen Blixen Museum, Nairobi, Kenya is a great place to expand your mind.
You can see it in Nairobi, the nation's capital city.
If seeing the sights matters more than five-star service, book a room at the Karen Blixen Camp. You'll spend less and still be just 2 kilometres away.
If you want to splash out a bit, go and see the plush amenities at the House of Waine, a kilometre away.
When you're in need of the perfect cup of coffee, head to Tamambo Karen Blixen at Karen Road, Nairobi. For something larger, you just need to go 0.7 kilometres to find Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Ltd (P.O. Box 163, Nairobi City).
Other Things to Do Near Karen Blixen Museum, Nairobi, KenyaAppreciate everything Karen Blixen Museum, Nairobi, Kenya has on offer, but don't forget to also explore the surrounding area:
- At AFEW Giraffe Centre, Langata, Kenya, the youngsters can see some beautiful animals, and learn about the crucial role of wildlife protection.
- At Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the kids can admire some beautiful critters, and see firsthand the vital role of wildlife preservation.
- Nairobi National Park, Nairobi, Kenya is a protected area for plants and animals, so be aware of where you walk and what you leave behind.
- Grab your best mates and play a round at Royal Nairobi Golf Club.
- Go on a guided tour, survey the modern architecture and talk with the staff and students at Strathmore University.
How much is a hotel room in Karen Blixen Museum?
Hotels in Karen Blixen Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.