ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 160 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies and MP3 docks. Minibars provide free refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Premium bedding and pillow menus invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, sitting areas, DVD players and separate bathtubs and showers are available.
A relaxing visit to Kandooma Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and aromatherapy along with access to the spa tub and steam room. The restaurant, The Kitchen, serves international cuisine and is open for dinner. The Deck is the resort's own rooftop bar. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find free cabanas, and enjoy the on-site outdoor swimming pool and free kids' club. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and a free manager's reception. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
In the area of this 4.5-star Kandooma resort, you'll find Olhuveli Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1769 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma MaldivesLocation Kandooma Fushi, South Male Atoll, Kandooma, 23211
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives such as the free kids' club and the outdoor pool. A free manager's reception is offered daily. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, an outdoor tennis court and a 24-hour fitness centre. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kandooma resort.
- 160 guestrooms or units
- 160 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives offers 160 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. This individually decorated accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars (stocked with some free items). Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
The Kitchen – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bokkuraa Coffee Club – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Kandooma Cafe - NEW – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Pool Bar – This poolside bar only serves brunch. Open daily.
The Deck – This rooftop bar overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 45 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout.
Please note: Guests who plan to surf at this property must contact the resort in advance for further information, terms, and conditions. Guests will be unable to surf at the property during their stay without making arrangements with the resort in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 150.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 343
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 148 (up to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 343
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 148 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 503
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 185 (up to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 229 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 139 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36.96 for adults and USD 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 149 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 90 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
- Holiday Inn Resort Maldives
- Holiday Inn Kandooma Maldives
- Holiday Inn Maldives
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Hotel South Male Atoll
- Kandooma Hotel South Male Atoll
- Kandooma South Male Atoll
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.