Hotels near Kaas Lake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kaas Lake
On your way to Kaas Lake? There's nothing like a bit of nature to clear the mind and reinvigorate the body.
It is found in Satara, which is 95 kilometres from the wonderful city of Pune District.
It's not easy to secure a room really close to Kaas Lake. You'll probably have better luck in Mahabaleshwar, 45 kilometres away. Here, there are 16 hotels available. Look into the amenities at the Regenta MPG Club, Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar and Evershine Keys Prima Resort.
For a filling meal, stop by Zazen Resort at Yawateshwar, Yavateshwar. Conveniently, it's just 0.1 kilometres from Kaas Lake.
Other Things to Do Near Kaas LakeAfter you stop by Kaas Lake, check what's available nearby:
- Be enlightened by the significance of different faiths and religions at Yawteshwar Temple, a sacred site for local followers.
- Take your camera and a picnic to Lingamala Falls and make the most of the stunning surrounds.
- Dholya Ganapati is a lovely place to understand the role of spirituality in society.
- What better way to get to the heart of a new location than to discover its spirituality? Journey to Ganapati Temple to acquire a genuine sense of the area.
- Take in a world of historical facts and tales at Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Kaas Lake?
Hotels in Kaas Lake start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.