Hotels near June Mountain
Play in the snow with your kids or head to the slopes and carve up the fresh powder at June Mountain.
To get there, you'll have to travel to June Lake. It's located 170 kilometres from the state capital, Carson City.
Within 3 kilometres of June Mountain, there are 9 listed hotel options. Look into the Gull Lake Lodge (a kilometre away), the June Lake Villager (2 kilometres) and the June Lake Motel (2 kilometres).
Don't want to pay too much for your accommodation? This area won't disappoint when it comes to low-price hotels. Check what the Whispering Pines and the Boulder Lodge are offering.
Worked up a solid hunger? Stop by Stew Pot Slims. It's at 3819 California 158 Ste 2260, June Lake, 0.2 kilometres from June Mountain.
Other Things to Do Near June Mountain
Allow for some extra time to check out what's going on in the region:
- The lapping water at Gull Lake Marina may entice you to take a tour on one of the yachts or boats and set off into the sunset.
- Take the morning to explore June Lake Community Building, a space for conferences.
- The lapping water at June Lake Marina may just tempt you to take a ride on one of the boats and sail off towards the horizon.
- You'll always find plenty to do when you're a guest at Double Eagle Resort and Spa.
- Make a splash at Caldera Kayaks, where you can practice a number of water-based pursuits. You'll have a ball!