Hotels near Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino
Top hotels near Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino
There's nothing like a punt every so often to get your blood flowing! When it comes to excitement, Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino has you covered.
You'll find it in Crystal Bay. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 20 kilometres from the state capital, Carson City.
You'll find 7 listed accommodations within a short commute of Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino. The Border House at Crystal Bay is only 0.1 kilometres away. If you're unable to find a room there, take a look at the amenities at the Ferrari's Crown Resort or the Stevenson's Inn, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Get more bang for your buck by booking at one of the cheaper hotels in the vicinity. Check what the Parkside Inn at Incline and the Tahoe Vistana Inn have available.
Treat yourself a little and enjoy the comfort of one of the upmarket hotels here. The Boulder Shores Lakefront, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Crystal Waters, 0.6 kilometres, are both recommended places.
Ready for a nice big meal? Head into Soule Domain. It's at 9983 Cove Street, Kings Beach, 0.1 kilometres from Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino.
Other Things to Do Near Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget CasinoAfter you've spent enough time at Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino, check what else is happening nearby:
- Up the ante at Crystal Bay Casino if you feel like a few games of twenty-one or poker.
- Tourists seeking to try their hand at a few games may want to arrange a visit to Cal Neva Casino.
- On a bright day, gaze at some picturesque scenery from Stateline Lookout.
- A hit of miniature golf at Kings Beach Miniature Golf is a trip both young and old will enjoy.
- Inhale some fresh air, put your legs to good use and appreciate Mother Nature's creations at Kings Beach State Recreation Area.
How much is a hotel room in Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino?
Hotels in Jim Kelley's Tahoe Nugget Casino start at AU$93 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.