Hotels Near Jamia Millia Islamia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Jamia Millia Islamia
Ready to plan your Jamia Millia Islamia visit?
It isn't going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Delhi, a renowned city that's loved by many.
If you're only coming for a short stint, why not save some time and book in at one of the many hotels close to Jamia Millia Islamia? Within 3 kilometres, there are 35 possibilities. The Manor (3 kilometres), The Nanee Suites (3 kilometres) and the Mantra Amaltas (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, there are a few lower-cost choices. Consider the rates at the Le Alfanso. The Hotel lals Haveli is also worthwhile.
If you're after great service and silky sheets, you're going to love the numerous high-end hotels. The Suryaa New Delhi and Tavisha Hotel are among the nicest options. They're just a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're touring near Jamia Millia Islamia and need a coffee, visit Maggi Point. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Pop into SHIV DAYAL & SONS to get some food. Are you thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Fast Fusion for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Jamia Millia IslamiaAfter you stop at Jamia Millia Islamia, see what's happening in the surrounding area:
- You can learn about the traditions and customs of the local faith at Lotus Temple.
- You can learn about the traditions and customs of the local faith at Kalkaji Mandir.
- There are few spots more peaceful than the intricately detailed interior of a temple. Allow yourself some time to relax at ISKCON Temple.
- Deshbandhu College is a significant university and an interesting attraction in its own right.
- Learn how local products are created and have a chat with the different vendors at Lajpat Nagar Central Market.
Get up bright and early, bypass the other tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you arrive at Abul Fazal Enclave Metro Station, the closest station, it's only a kilometre to Jamia Millia Islamia.
How much is a hotel room in Jamia Millia Islamia?
Hotels in Jamia Millia Islamia start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.