Hotels Near ISKCON Chennai
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near ISKCON Chennai
Top hotels near ISKCON Chennai
Take in some peace and tranquility at ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple, a beloved place of prayer and quiet contemplation.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only thing the well-loved city of Chennai has to offer.
Within a brief trip of ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple, there are 9 listed accommodation options. The Gateway Hotel IT Expressway Chennai (a kilometre), the Aloft Chennai, OMR - IT Expressway (2 kilometres) and the MGM Eastwoods (a kilometre) are all excellent possibilities.
Sitting just 2 kilometres away, the Citadines OMR Chennai is the ideal place if you are not looking to splash out.
The general area also features some upmarket hotels for those visitors seeking a luxurious experience and the best in amenities. You can't get better than the Kohinoor Asiana Hotel and Trident, Chennai.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When you need to recharge, head to highness. It's a short wander from ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head to Hot Kitchen for a satisfying bite. And finally, pull up a stool at FIRENZE to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna TempleDon't spend all of your time at ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple. This area has heaps more for tourists:
- Regardless of the weather, VGP Snow Kingdom is the best place to finally learn how to ski.
- If you think you've got the drive and focus, then test your skills at Kart Attack.
- If you want to have a few hours out in the fresh air, hit the greens at AKDR Golf Village.
- Make memories with the kids at VGP Universal Kingdom. The laughter and adventure will stay with you forever.
- Lovers of art should organise to pop their heads in Cholamandal Artists' Village to witness the array of awe-inspiring creations on show.
How much is a hotel room in ISKCON Chennai?
Hotels in ISKCON Chennai start at AU$30 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.