Hotels near Hutan Bandar MPJBT
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hutan Bandar MPJBT
Top hotels near Hutan Bandar MPJBT
You'll want to set aside enough time to really discover Hutan Bandar MPJBT.
It's not going to be the only thing you're going to want to see in Johor Bahru, a special city that's loved by many.
Don't want to pay too much for a room? This area won't disappoint when it comes to modest places to stay. Consider the rates at the i-Hotel Johor Bahru. The Orange Hotel is also decent.
Before you head to Hutan Bandar MPJBT, charge up your batteries with a hot drink at Futari BookCafe. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. YamCha Hong Kong Dim Sum(Johor Bahru)Malaysia has plenty of options. In the evenings, Gold Club is ideal for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Hutan Bandar MPJBTWhen you've seen everything at Hutan Bandar MPJBT, get going to the local area:
- If you've got some spare cash to splash, drop by Sutera Mall to buy the basics as well as a few guilty pleasures!
- Aim for par as you stay well away from the sand traps at Pulai Spring Country Club.
- You can follow the business people rushing to Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery, but make sure you have made a special booking in advance as it's only accessible sometimes to the public.
- If you've got some money for a rainy day, drop by Mydin Shopping Centre to buy the basics as well as a few guilty pleasures!
- Have a memorable time with your family at Legoland Malaysia. The joyful giggles and heart-stopping excitement will be something you'll remember forever.
How much is a hotel room in Hutan Bandar MPJBT?
Hotels in Hutan Bandar MPJBT start at AU$18 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.