Hotels near Hurst Castle
Love learning about history? There's plenty on offer at Hurst Castle.
Haven't been to Lymington before? Now's your chance!
With 15 listed rooms within 10 kilometres of Hurst Castle, you won't have to do too much driving. Why don't you check the amenities at the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel and Stanwell House?
Save your cash for new experiences and book a room at the Mill at Gordleton. This less-expensive option is just 7 kilometres away.
Happy to pay a little extra cash for outstanding amenities? There are several hotels that'll hit the nail on the head. You'll love your stay at The Bugle Coaching Inn and Wisteria House.
Other Things to Do Near Hurst Castle
After you visit Hurst Castle, see what's available in the surrounding area:
- Look out for tours, or find out if there are any interesting military exhibits popping up at Fort Victoria Country Park.
- Admire the imposing Yarmouth Castle, which was used to safeguard the surrounding land.
- Discover the world of military strategy and tactics and learn more about the art of war at The Needles Battery.
- Unwind at the top of Tennyson Down and watch the birds fly overhead.
- It is lucky that the private garden, Braxton Gardens, is open to the public to wander around, because it would be a pity to miss out on its thriving displays.