Hotels near Huntingtower Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Huntingtower Castle
History nerd or not, you'll be sure to appreciate Huntingtower Castle.
Flying into Belfast? Once you touch down, you'll still have a bit further to go. It's located in Perth, 250 kilometres from the capital.
To get yourself a well-deserved hot drink, head to Tesco Café (Crieff Rd, Perth). The Glover Arms is the perfect spot to have lunch and fortunately it's just 0.4 kilometres away. Find it at Crieff Road, Perth.
Other Things to Do Near Huntingtower CastleAfter you stop by Huntingtower Castle, check what's available nearby:
- Discover the world of military strategies and find out more about the rules of war at Black Watch Regimental Museum.
- If it's raining outside, get along to Black Watch Museum.
- Visit St. Ninian's Cathedral, a significant Catholic house of prayer and worship.
- Figure out the most recent odds if you feel fortunate and want to lay some money down at Perth Racecourse.
- History lovers will adore visiting Scone Palace. Jump on a tour, stroll around the historic residence and learn about past generations.
How much is a hotel room in Huntingtower Castle?
Hotels in Huntingtower Castle start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.