Hotels Near Hummanaya Blow Hole
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hummanaya Blow Hole
Top hotels near Hummanaya Blow Hole
Ready to start planning your Hummanaya Blow Hole trip? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
Always wanted to visit Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? You might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is based in Kudawella, just 140 kilometres from the country's capital.
Tourists on a tight budget will be glad to know that there are some economical hotels and apartments on offer. Why don't you check out the rates at the Sea Side Guest House and the Natural Cabanas?
One of the best ways to wind up a big day is by sharing a meal with friends. Go to Malmi Fishing Company (Kudawella) and take a look at the menu.
Other Things to Do Near Hummanaya Blow HoleLace up your boots and check what's on offer nearby:
- Wewurukannala Vihara Temple is an excellent place to learn about how spirituality is practiced in daily life.
- You'll have a delightful time splashing in the water, and meandering along the shores of Dickwella Beach.
- Develop an understanding of what it's like to be part of a monastic community by calling into Mulkirigala Rock Monastery.
- You can't miss Tangalle Lighthouse, a historic lighthouse. Learn about the lantern room and the workings and you may even get to climb to the top!
- Visit Turtle-Watching, where the main focus is the protection, happiness and well-being of their animals.
How much is a hotel room in Hummanaya Blow Hole?
Hotels in Hummanaya Blow Hole start at AU$19 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.