Accommodation Near Hot Water Beach, Whitianga
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hot Water Beach
Getting excited for your adventure to Hot Water Beach? Don't set out until you've read through these helpful tips.
You'll find it in Coromandel, which is situated 160 kilometres from Whangarei.
You better get in quick if you're looking to stay close to Hot Water Beach! 0.7 kilometres away, the Hot Water Beach Top 10 Holiday Park is the only listed hotel option on offer.
Pamper yourself with a night at the Seabreeze Holiday Park. At only 5 kilometres away, it's certainly worth paying a bit more for the service and style.
Coffee lovers in need of a cuppa will like Hot Waves Cafe at 8 Pye Place, Hot Water Beach, only 0.6 kilometres from Hot Water Beach. If you're after something more substantial, check out the menu at LaLa Cafe (3591, 29 Pye Place, Hot Water Beach). It's only 0.5 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Hot Water BeachDon't miss the chance to discover the region surrounding Hot Water Beach:
- You'll have a fantastic time playing in the surf, and meandering along the shores of Hahei Beach.
- The friendly staff at Purangi Estate-The Purangi Winery are ready to show you what's unique about their approach to winemaking. Take the time to sample a few drops before buying a bottle to save for later.
- Get rid of the cobwebs and stroll along the shoreline at Cathedral Cove. You never know what hidden treasures you'll find.
- See an important reminder of the area's past during a stop off at Captain Cook's Memorial.
- Unwind and soak in the sun at Cooks Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Hot Water Beach?
Hotels in Hot Water Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.